(1) These General Terms and Conditions (GTC) apply to all orders placed with the online shop of MESSIEURS DAMES UG (haftungsbeschränkt), Hochallee 62, 20149 Hamburg, Germany, e.g. available at www.messieursdames.eu - by the customer.
(2) The product range in our online shop is exclusively aimed at buyers who have reached the age of 18 years.
(3) Our delivery, services and offers are made exclusively on the basis of these General Terms and Conditions. The general terms and conditions therefore apply to companies for all future business relationships, even if they are not expressly agreed again. The inclusion of terms and conditions of a customer, which contradict our terms and conditions, is already contradicted.
(4) The contract language is English. This Contract is also available in German and is based on German laws.
(5) You can retrieve and print out the currently valid General Terms and Conditions on the website www.messieursdames.eu.
§2 Conclusion of a Contract
(1) The following provisions regarding the conclusion of the contract apply to all orders via our online shop www.messieursdames.eu
(2) In the case of the conclusion of the contract, the contract comes with
Address: Hochallee 62
ZIP Code: 20149
(4) Upon receipt of an order in our online shop, the following rules apply: The consumer makes a binding contract offer by successfully going through the order procedure provided in our online shop.
The order is made in the following steps:
1) Selection of the desired goods
2) Confirm by clicking on the "Order" button
3) Checking the details in the shopping cart
4) Operation of the button "to checkout"
5) Registration in the online shop after registration and entry of the applicant details (e-mail address and password).
6) Re-examination or correction of the entered data.
7) Binding submission of the order by clicking on the button "order with costs" or "buy".
The consumer can return to the website, on which the customer's information is recorded and correct typing errors or errors by confirming the "back" button contained in the Internet browser used by him after checking his information before returning the binding order Close the internet browser to cancel the order process. Please note that products in your shopping cart are not reserved and that they can be bought by other customers until you have completed the order process. If your connection is interrupted during the ordering process, your selected product may be lost from the shopping cart. In this case, you must put the desired product back into your shopping cart. We confirm the receipt of the order directly by an automatically generated e-mail ("order confirmation"). With this we accept your offer.
§3 Prices, shipping costs, payment, due date
(1) The indicated prices include the statutory sales tax and other price components.
(2) The consumer has the option of paying via PayPal and credit card (Visa, Mastercard, American Express).
(3) If the consumer has selected the Paypal payment method, the customer will be redirected to the Paypal page for log in. There, the specified amount can be checked and confirmed.
(1) Unless stated otherwise in the product description, all items offered by us are ready for immediate shipment. The delivery takes place here latest within 3-5 working days. In this case, the deadline for delivery in the case of payment in advance on the day after the payment order begins to the bank charged with the transfer and for all other payment methods the day after conclusion of the contract. If the deadline ends on a Saturday, Sunday or public holiday at the place of delivery, the deadline ends on the next working day.
(2) The risk of accidental loss and accidental deterioration of the goods sold shall not pass to the buyer until the goods have been handed over to the buyer, even in the case of consignment purchase.
§5 Retention of title
We reserve the ownership of the goods until full payment of the purchase price.
§6 Right of revocation of the customer as consumer:
Right of Withdrawal
Consumers are entitled to a right of withdrawal according to the following conditions, whereby the consumer is any natural person who concludes a legal transaction for purposes which are predominantly neither commercial nor self-employed:
You have the right to withdraw from this contract within 14 days without giving reasons.
The cancellation period is 14 days from the date on which you or a third party named by you, who is not the carrier, has taken possession of the goods.
To exercise your right of withdrawal, you must contact us
Address: Hochallee 62
ZIP Code: 20149
by means of a clear statement (such as a letter sent by post or e-mail) about your decision to withdraw from this contract. You can use the attached model withdrawal form, which is not required.
Consequences of Withdrawal
If you withdraw from this Agreement, we have selected all payments we have received from you, including delivery charges (except for the additional costs arising from choosing a different delivery method than the most favorable standard delivery we offer have to repay immediately and at the latest within fourteen days from the date on which the notification of your revocation of this contract has reached us. For this repayment we will use the same means of payment as you used in the original transaction, unless otherwise expressly agreed with you; In no case will you be charged for this repayment fees.
We may refuse to repay you until we have received the goods back or until you have provided proof that you have returned the goods, whichever is the earlier.
You must return the goods to us immediately and in any event not later than fourteen days from the date on which you inform us of the cancellation of this contract. The deadline is met if you send the goods before the deadline of fourteen days.
We bear the cost of returning the goods.
End of revocation
§7 Cancellation form
Model withdrawal form
If you want to cancel the contract, please fill out this form and send it to:
I / we (*) hereby revoke the contract concluded by me / us (*) for the purchase of the following goods (*) / the provision of the following service (*)
Ordered on (*) / received on (*)
Name of the consumer (s)
Address of the consumer (s)
Signature of the consumer (s) (only when notified on paper)
(*) Delete as appropriate.
The statutory warranty regulations apply.
1. Purchased products can be exchanged for a different size or color. Each exchange is subject to the availability of our goods. If you have exchanged a product, MESSIEURS DAMES UG (haftungsbeschränkt) will pay the shipping costs.
2. Please note that goods that have been reduced cannot be exchanged.
Each of our products is carefully inspected before shipping and inspected for any defects. So it is our goal to send you a faultless product.
If you still receive defective products, please contact us immediately. The statutory shortage guarantee applies. However, you must always notify MESSIEURS DAMES UG (haftungsbeschränkt) within 7 days of receiving the goods, after which you have determined that the products are defective. If MESSIEURS DAMES UG (haftungsbeschränkt) believes that the products are defective, a full refund will be made or, if applicable, a repair including shipping costs. Other rights available to you remain unaffected.
§11 Return and exchanges
Address: Hochallee 62
ZIP Code: 20149
You are able to exchange your order within 14 days after receipt. You can exchange for a different color or size of the same style.
Returns are processed within 48 hours. In particular during busy periods this time can vary.
Items not returned to us within the 14 day return period will be returned to the customer.
It may take 10 - 14 business days for a refunded amount to be credited to your account.
The basic requirement for both an exchange and a return is that the goods are in an immaculate condition, i.e. in their original state (unworn and free of traces of use and odor) are returned to us together with the return form.
All our products are secured with labels. The labels are appropriated at inconspicous parts of the product and are removable without making any damage. They serve protection to our customers. Therefore we will only provide an exchange. Returns without a label will result in either an exchange or a return to the customer. The customer will pay the return costs.
If you receive a faulty or damaged item, you must contact us within 24h after delivery.